*FREE delivery for ALL AB postcodes (minimum order may apply)
We’ll go the extra mile to place your logs exactly where you need them, but we can only do that if it’s safe to do so. Please leave a clear pathway/route that’s free of ice for our delivery driver and also ensure that the area where the logs are to be placed is clear and unobstructed.
Narrow-access bags, non-palletised nets, kindling and firelighters (delivered by van):
*FREE delivery to the following postcodes:
- AB10 – 16
- AB21 – 25
- AB31 – 33
- AB51 – 52
- *a minimum order of 12 nets (or equivalent value) is required
During the firewood season we’ll deliver as soon as we can within 7 working days of your order being placed.
£190 minimum order postcodes (eg. 4x narrow-access bags / 25x large nets) NOTE that this does NOT apply to crates which are delivered free to ALL AB postcodes:
AB34, AB36, AB39, AB41, AB53 £570 minimum order postcodes (eg. 12 x narrow-access bags / 75x nets). NOTE that this does NOT apply to crates which are delivered free to ALL AB postcodes:
AB30, AB35, AB37 – 38, AB42 – 45, AB55 – 56
Please contact us regarding deliveries to AB54; a minimum order may apply.
Crates / Pallets (delivered by haulier) – Please read the important note at the bottom of the page:
FREE delivery to ALL AB postcodes. Please contact us for a delivery price to other postcode areas.
Orkney and Shetland crate delivery surcharges from £60 (please see individual product pages)
Crate/Pallet deliveries – PLEASE NOTE:
- Crate and pallet deliveries are a kerbside service; we cannot guarantee that the haulier delivery driver will always be able to move your delivery to its final storage location
- Offloading cannot be made onto grass, gravel or inclined surfaces; only flat surfaces
- You must have an access road of 5.0M height and 3.0M width clearance
- You should be able take delivery between 9am and 5pm on the day arranged (you can be absent by prior arrangement)
- Deliveries requested outside Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm may incur an extra charge
- Deliveries to Shetland and Orkney incur a delivery surcharge
- Deliveries to postcodes other than AB postcodes may incur an additional charge. Please contact us before ordering
- Once deliveries are signed for, they are accepted by the customer
- In the event of non-delivery due to any of the points listed above, you may incur additional charges